PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Web Gallery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicotouchard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Web Gallery Reply with quote

Guys, I think we all agree.... this product is trully wonderful and the Dev team is really on the ball and I would buy it BUT (there is always a BUT eh Wink ), I am not convinced about the Web Gallery template.
I have downloaded the out the box ones but I cannot find something I like. What i am after is something like what web Album generator... Maybe I'm missing something like a place where I can download more templates? a better understanding on how to create my own ? (although I don't really fancy spending myweek-end on it).... I don't know, has anyone got an idea ?

Tx
Nico
erwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's a bit tricky. The option is hided in File -> Burn CD/DVD. There you can create a Web Photo gallery

Erwin
nicotouchard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Erwin.
It's not so much creating the web gallery from PicaJet I'm having trouble with it's more the fact that I would like to download more templates I can then use.

Since my last message though, I've digged into the provided template HTML code and I don't think it's too bad, so I can tailor existing one to my needs.
I guess I'm just after a bit more choice than the provided Desert, Green etc... templates that are, at the end of the day, pretty much all the same.

My suggestion to the dev team would be to look at Web Album Genrator (http://www.ornj.net/) This product has some good sample template and some good features to tweak the UI....
Nico
erwin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nico

I've also tried Jalbum (http://jalbum.net/); there a lot of templates, and you can create your own. BTW there is another option creating Web galleries in PJ in "Tools"

Erwin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: