PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

duplicate files being imported, Flickr upload limit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zocoach

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: duplicate files being imported, Flickr upload limit Reply with quote

Every time I launch picajet the application errantly detects new files in the file system and starts importing duplicate copies. I have deleted the specific folder from the watched folders list and added it again but the problem persists. I have also reinstalled picajet. I am using the current build (542)

Any thoughts?

I also recently experienced problems using the flickr uploader. When I try to add new photos to a set using the flickr uploader via picajet I receive the following error message:

6=User Exceeded Upload Limit

Is this an error or limitation of flickr, picajet or my flickr account?

Please advise
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: duplicate files being imported, Flickr upload limit Reply with quote

Quote:
Every time I launch picajet the application errantly detects new files in the file system and starts importing duplicate copies. I have deleted the specific folder from the watched folders list and added it again but the problem persists. I have also reinstalled picajet. I am using the current build (542)

Any thoughts?

I will check it now...

Quote:

I also recently experienced problems using the flickr uploader. When I try to add new photos to a set using the flickr uploader via picajet I receive the following error message:

6=User Exceeded Upload Limit

Is this an error or limitation of flickr, picajet or my flickr account?

Please advise

This is a response from Flickr.
It's might mean that the you have reached your monthly bandwidth limit. For more information please contact to Flickr team directly.
zocoach

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I will look into the flickr question with flickr.

Please post back regarding the other technical problem. I have a lot of time sunk into picajet and I really do not want to go elsewhere. When your product works it is great. unfortunately problems and performance issues like these are are getting old. I'd really like to have the product work consistently.

Thanks.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zocoach wrote:

Please post back regarding the other technical problem. I have a lot of time sunk into picajet and I really do not want to go elsewhere. When your product works it is great. unfortunately problems and performance issues like these are are getting old. I'd really like to have the product work consistently.
Thanks.

Unfortunatelly I can't reproduce the problem. Could you please tell me (here or by contacted to support at picajet [.] com ):
- How many folders
- How many files per folder
- The paths to watched folders
zocoach

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total File Size: 4.62 GB
178 Folders
6488 Files

the number of files per folder varies from 0 to ~300
The files are stored on a secondary internal laptop 5400 RPM HDD
the dirve is formated as NTFS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: