PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request: multible image versions / timeline / search etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ascaaear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Request: multible image versions / timeline / search etc Reply with quote

I recently tried out this software, and I must say its one of the most amazing softwares I`ve tried since ACDSee. I just keep finding new those small and neat features Smile What I found most usefull was the Timeline feature. Even though I found this software very nice, I couldnt help myself posting some requests and some fixes:

1. Somehow make it possible to see if a image are change in Fix Image. As it is now, its not possible to see if the image are orignal or altered.
Actually it would be nice to put all the Fix Image-feature into QuickEdit, so it was easy to turn on and off the changes.

2. It could be nice if it was able to make several image versions. Use the original as a basic, and out from that, view other alternate versions of the image.

3. Be able to search in IPTC fields.

4. More user customizing in the Timeline feature. Layout, timerange.

Keep up to the good work! Looking forward to ver. 3.0

---
Ascaaear
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Request: multible image versions / timeline / search etc Reply with quote

Quote:
I recently tried out this software, and I must say its one of the most amazing softwares I`ve tried since ACDSee. I just keep finding new those small and neat features Smile What I found most usefull was the Timeline feature. Even though I found this software very nice, I couldnt help myself posting some requests and some fixes:

Welcome to PicaJet forum

Quote:

1. Somehow make it possible to see if a image are change in Fix Image. As it is now, its not possible to see if the image are orignal or altered.
Actually it would be nice to put all the Fix Image-feature into QuickEdit, so it was easy to turn on and off the changes.

It's the limitations of OpenGL graphic engine using by PJ.

2. It could be nice if it was able to make several image versions. Use the original as a basic, and out from that, view other alternate versions of the image.

3. Be able to search in IPTC fields.

4. More user customizing in the Timeline feature. Layout, timerange.

These features might be implemented. Thanks for the suggestions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: