PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hiding tool panel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Hiding tool panel Reply with quote

I thought I remembered something about how to do this, but I searched the forum and found nothing...

I'd like to hide the tool panel (little button bar that sits immediately below the images). I've got it at smallest icon size, but I'd like to make it entirely go away. The 'Window' main menu allows you to control visibility of almost all interface elements in the program, except this one. If I'm missing something, I'd like to hear what I'm doing wrong; if not, it would be great to add the tool panel as another interface component that can be shown and hidden...

Thanks,
CAT
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Hiding tool panel Reply with quote

charles wrote:
I thought I remembered something about how to do this, but I searched the forum and found nothing...

I'd like to hide the tool panel (little button bar that sits immediately below the images). I've got it at smallest icon size, but I'd like to make it entirely go away. The 'Window' main menu allows you to control visibility of almost all interface elements in the program, except this one. If I'm missing something, I'd like to hear what I'm doing wrong; if not, it would be great to add the tool panel as another interface component that can be shown and hidden...

Thanks,
CAT

In current version you can't hide this window.
charles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiding tool panel Reply with quote

Wizard wrote:
In current version you can't hide this window.

Could we get it added as a feature? I almost never use it, since I rely on watch folders to import, and can use the buttons in the Header Bar for the other features.

Thanks,
CAT
tumirnix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I agree with Charles, because as far as I remember I've not used not used
any of these buttons.
Thanks in advance
Tumirnix
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added. Will be available at next build.
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.picajet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1337
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: