PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to delete paperclips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shurafa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: How to delete paperclips Reply with quote

Ok so i have a new album all setup with all my categories and zero pictures. However there are still paperclips next to the pictures (this usually tells you how many images are in a category)

I need to reset the paperclips to zero. How do I do that?
shurafa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have messed around with the tdi files trying to figure out which ones control what parts of the program. I believe "most" of this data is stored in the files that are created after you create a database they are usually named something like c_17.idi. Deleting them and then starting picajet will remove most of the paperclips however it may also crash the program.

I hope one of the programers can address this one! Smile
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To reset counter of category you must remove all photos from current category. There is simple way to reset all counters. Close Picajet. Remove all files 'C_*.TDI', 'C_*.IDI' and files 'Category_pic.TDI', 'Category_pic.IDI', 'Category_pic_adv.TDI', 'Category_pic_adv.IDI' in the selected database directory. After start PicaJet will recover necessary files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: