PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preview mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Preview mode Reply with quote

Hi,

I do not use yet RoboImport but I do not understand why in Destination mode there is no possibility to display thumbnail like in "Source File" mode. This would be more visual than just display files names.

With this feature, it would be also nice to have the possibility to edit Resulted Structure folders names.

May be I miss the way to use roboImport!!! Rolling Eyes
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Preview mode Reply with quote

Kalain wrote:
Hi,

I do not use yet RoboImport but I do not understand why in Destination mode there is no possibility to display thumbnail like in "Source File" mode. This would be more visual than just display files names.

With this feature, it would be also nice to have the possibility to edit Resulted Structure folders names.

May be I miss the way to use roboImport!!! Rolling Eyes

It's because of the "Source File" mode was designed later than "Preview Resulted Structure" window. But thanks for the idea.
Kalain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Preview mode Reply with quote

Hi,

Kalain wrote:
Hi,
it would be also nice to have the possibility to edit Resulted Structure folders names....

Definitely, If an additionnal column could be added, this would be quite good. This additional column would be free editable by user and would be merged with Resulted Structure.

Like this in one step you will have :

Resulted
Structure ! user column

2006-10-03 My Dog
2006-10-04 My car
2006-10-05 Traditional fair

and so on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: