PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make an unskinned version!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martin10018

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Make an unskinned version! Reply with quote

I would suggest you release a version which uses standard windows gui elements for the windows and dialogs. I can't stand these skins. That's why I gave up on PJ a few weeks after purchasing.

If I want to use skins, I can use StyleXP oder WindowBlinds. PJ skins never match my actual skin. So I deinstalled it.
Da3X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can second that. Allthough you have done a good job with the texturing it's not very useful to me either. But I won't go that far and remove it from the program. It might be of use to some of the users - so who cares - as long as you include an un-skinned version. But I guess you heavily rely on self-made GUI elements... so this is a question of "whats standard gui for non-standard elements?" Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do *not* mean the texturing etc. in the main window! I mean the window borders of the main window, dialog windows etc.

Have a look at MediaMonkey. They offer a skinned and an unskinned version. The unskinned version uses standard windows elements and adapts to the visual styles you use.
Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I subscribe to subject (Make an unskinned version!).

For example, PJ ignore skins from StyleXP...
martin10018

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on this??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: