PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

picajet won't run!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xanadu007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: picajet won't run!! Reply with quote

After looking hi and low for an organizer like this, I was THRILLED to find, install, test, and fall in love with picajet on my office pc.

I couldn't wait to install it on my laptop at home. Well, the install went perfect, no errors. I anxiously clicked the icon, picajet opened, the 'tips' screen appeared for a microsecond, the everything shuts down. No error messages, no hang-ups, nothing!!!!! Just GONE! Tried again, same thing!!

Did a full un-install, then re-installed, same results. Sad

I can't say how my heart sank. Picajet just won't run. What's the deal??

Can anyone help with this?? I've tried all my tricks - reboots, re-installs, etc.

HELP!!!!!!!!!
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: picajet won't run!! Reply with quote

Thank you for choosing PicaJet. Could you please tell me your videocard model name and Windows version? You can also update the driver to your card manually. Make sure that you have installed drivers from card vendor (such as NVidia Detonator or ATI Catalyst)
xanadu007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: picajet won't run!! Reply with quote

Wizard wrote:
Thank you for choosing PicaJet. Could you please tell me your videocard model name and Windows version? You can also update the driver to your card manually. Make sure that you have installed drivers from card vendor (such as NVidia Detonator or ATI Catalyst)

This is a laptop pc w/integrated graphics 'VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP', windows xp/sp2. I have not found drivers newer than the one installed.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: picajet won't run!! Reply with quote

xanadu007 wrote:
Wizard wrote:

This is a laptop pc w/integrated graphics 'VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP', windows xp/sp2. I have not found drivers newer than the one installed.

PicaJet graphic engine based on OpenGL library so some kind of videocards (old models) don't supported by the program. I don't know the exact model of your card but if it based on VIA KM400 chipset it will not supported by PJ. I am sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: