PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using Icons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derekd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Using Icons Reply with quote

When I create a new category and assign pictures to it, sometimes PicaJet will use one of the pictures in that category as the icon (Automatically), other times it just leaves it blank and I have to use the "Edit Icon, Get Image from" option to have the picture I want.
Is there a way to automatically have PicaJet use one of the pictures in that category and not have to use the Get Image From, then find the picture using explorer?
Nicolas Kersalé

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One simple way (that I am using...) : when you just have created a new category, the first picture you will assign to this category will also be used as icon for this category. But in order to make it work you have to assign a single picture ; if you select more than one picture for the first assignment, the icon will remain blank.

Hope it can help...

Nicolas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: