PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uploading to Fotki

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Uploading to Fotki Reply with quote

When I upload my pics to Fotki, why are they resized to 640x480?
lbravo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Uploading to Fotki Reply with quote

guest wrote:

Yes, I have this problem too -- I want my hi res pics to be uploaded so that I can order larger prints from fotki. Is there a checkbox I'm missing?

L.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Uploading to Fotki Reply with quote

lbravo wrote:
guest wrote:

Yes, I have this problem too -- I want my hi res pics to be uploaded so that I can order larger prints from fotki. Is there a checkbox I'm missing?

L.

You need to click on the Next button until reach the last Uploader page. In that page please uncheck the first resample option. Then click Finish.
lbravo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Uploading to Fotki Reply with quote

Smile
Thank You!

And you just sold another copy of PicaJet!

L.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: