PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picajet FX crashes during Startup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndreasE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Picajet FX crashes during Startup Reply with quote

Hello i am using Picajet FX 2.5.0.495 after the installation it directly crashes when starting. It throws the following error:

The instraction at "0x09badcd8" referenced memory at "0x09badcd8". The memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program.

After Clicking an Application Error comes up with the following information:

Exception EAccessViolation in module Picajet.exe at 09BACCD8. Access violation at address 09BADCD8. Write of address 09BADCD8.

I had a similar behavior with the notebook i am using HP NC6220 and solved it by using an older display driver. I had to reinstall the notebook complete. This time this does not work anymore. I tried the same driver i used before and 3 versions later but it worked with none of them.

This is my GK: Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family
OS is : Windows XP SP 2 Build 2600
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

can you please check this ?

Thx,

Andreas Eibegger
sbg10000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Similar error ... Reply with quote

Picajet just started crashing at startup for me as well. I'm getting an "unable to create legacy content" error with a bunch of access violation messages as well. The only thing I did recently was install the latest iTunes/Quicktime upgrade.

Please help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: