PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picajet 3 finally released!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you still believe there's going to be a new release?
Yes, I think so.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
No, I cannot believe that any longer.
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
I don't know.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

ruceb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Picajet 3 finally released!! Reply with quote

Ha, or at least this is what I would like to hear.

Seriously, "Wizard" -- is there ever going to be a Picajet v3? If not, you should inform people, and if so, you should even more finally let us know!

Ruceb, without much hope for a future PicaJet release.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Picajet 3 finally released!! Reply with quote

ruceb wrote:
Ha, or at least this is what I would like to hear.

Seriously, "Wizard" -- is there ever going to be a Picajet v3? If not, you should inform people, and if so, you should even more finally let us know!

Ruceb, without much hope for a future PicaJet release.

First of all our apologizes for delays with PicaJet v3.

The good news - our team now involve with PicaJet v3 development. The bad news - I don't say anything regqrding a release date.

The main drawback was lucking of the additional funds. This required us to look for the investors during some times or other ways of getting the money. The first way may comes us to loosing some control of the project so we decided to involve in developing the additional products such as RoboImport, RoboFolder and made 2 large outsource projects. This allows us to establish a capital to invest to the PicaJet v3...

The second reason was rejection of the old program architecture and old technologies (OpenGL based graphic engine, Delphi, etc...) and move to the more perspective .NET platform.

Once we'll finished the base version of the PicaJet we plan to propagate add-ins developer community. So the base PicaJet functionality maybe enchanced by third-party plugins.

May be this is not good news but I guess any news is better then lack of the news!
ruceb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Good to hear... Reply with quote

That's good to hear, Wizard. Sorry, I don't want to be impolite, but you may understand that I only believe it when it is really released. Anyway, good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: