PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refreshing watched folders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Refreshing watched folders Reply with quote

I am using PJ mainly as an automatic catalogue for photos with IPTC categories. I have set up a watched folder, and when new images arrive PJ imports them fine.

When an image is removed or its IPTC tags changed or other changes made to the pic, nothing happens. Is there a way to force PJ to update its database again, based on the status of the images in the filesystem, and also to remove images that no longer exist?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know about this as well.

1 - It is good that picajet creates categories from keywords, but what if I dont create the keywords until after I have imported? Do I then have to 're-import' the images somehow to have the categories automatically assigned?

2 - I see that Picajet lets me write the cateories into the image as keywords. It would be nice if 'places' categories were written into the IPTC as a 'place' and not as a keyword?
Versus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also miss the option 'remove missing files from library' - like in winamp media library (my favorit easy to use mp3-organizer)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: