PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug with Flickr Uploader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gcoupe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Bug with Flickr Uploader Reply with quote

I'm experiencing a major bug with the Uploader. If I upload photos to a set that already exists, then an arbitrary number of existing photos in the set get dropped from the set. For example, I had a set that contained 113 photos. I uploaded one new photo to the set, and then found that the set then contained 43 photos, instead of 114.

This has happened on a variety of sets.

This is not good.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please check this new build out.
http://www.picajet.com/download/plugins/FlickrUploader.exe
gcoupe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Bug Still There Reply with quote

Sorry, but I'm still seeing the bug. It was OK when uploading to two of my sets, but when I used it the third time, it removed 70 photos from a set when it added two new photos in.

Also, the list of existing sets on screen 3 of the uploader does not always show the complete list of my sets - I have to refresh the list a number of times before it manages to show the complete list.

Thanks
gcoupe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Not Displaying Existing Sets Correctly Reply with quote

OK, with version 1.1.39 of the Flickr Uploader, the problem of removing photos from sets seems to have been fixed. Thanks for that.

However, I'm still having problems seeing all of my sets on screen 3 of the tool. I currently have 18 sets, but the uploader will only show the first 5 - no matter how many times I click the Refresh button...
gcoupe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Even More Bizarre Reply with quote

OK, I've just tried to create a new set when uploading some new photos.

I uploaded one photo first, and if I use my web browser, then I can see that a new set (Guus' 20th Birthday) has been created and the photo placed into it.

I then went to the Uploader to put more photos into the set. However, now on screen 3 of the Uploader, I see 6 sets (in place of the 19 I actually have). The sixth set, instead of being my new set (Guus' 20th Birthday), is a set from another Flickr user and is called "Laura Harrison's Gallery". Now, I don't know Laura, and I'm sure she doesn't know me, but I think we would both agree that her set has no place in my sets. Her set is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/35468135124@N01/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: