PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo Adjustments and Flickr Upload

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Photo Adjustments and Flickr Upload Reply with quote

Hi, I noticed something and wondered if I was doing something wrong or if this is a limitation of PicaJet. When I adjustments to a photo (brightness, redeye, etc) the change is not actually made directly to the file on the hard drive. I think the require changes are kept in the database. This is great most of the time.

When I go to upload a photo to Flickr using the plugin, it seems that if I have the plugin resize the image, the image adjustments are applied to the resulting photo (which is what I would expect). However, if I don't "Optimize" the photo, the image that is uploaded is the un-adjusted photo. This is not what I would expect and is unfortunate because it makes the image ajustments mostly useless since I can only see them on my local PC and no one else who looks at my photos via Flickr can see them with properly adjusted levels, etc.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this something that can be added to the flickr plugin (maybe as an option if everyone doesn't want it this way)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: