PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GUI problem when renaming categories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdwelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: GUI problem when renaming categories Reply with quote

I'm running FX 427. When I right mouse on a category name and click rename, the original category name is not displayed properly in the edit box. The edit box appears empty, but the original category is there, invisible off to the side, so that if I type a new category name and hit enter, the result mashes the two together.

This is a minor nit, but should be easily fixable.

thx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: GUI problem when renaming categories Reply with quote

bdwelle wrote:
I'm running FX 427. When I right mouse on a category name and click rename, the original category name is not displayed properly in the edit box. The edit box appears empty, but the original category is there, invisible off to the side, so that if I type a new category name and hit enter, the result mashes the two together.

This is a minor nit, but should be easily fixable.

Same problem exists in the Free Edition V4.2 - I evaluate these days.
Although changing the skin has no efect, seems to be a general problem with the GUI.
Nicolas Kersalé

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last version of PicaJet is 2.5.429, I tried to rename a category with this version and it seems working well.

Nicolas
brody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicolas Kersalé wrote:
The last version of PicaJet is 2.5.429, I tried to rename a category with this version and it seems working well.

Nicolas

I installed the Fx Version 429 and there it's not working well. It shows the same symptoms, the starter of this discussion told.

Wolfgang
pjr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just installed FX 2.5.440 and I'm getting the same problem

I did not have the problem with the earlier Free version that I tested -- I purchased and installed this for my wife and she's a bit peeved at me.

Is this a problem with specific XP drivers/settings?
Masder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem with version 440. Its not only in categories but also in picture caption.

Geeetings!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: