PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the "Print with..." option for?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: What is the "Print with..." option for? Reply with quote

I like to print individual photos with Canon's PhotoRecord software. If I'm printing 4"x6" photos and I don't like the way they will be cropped for printing I can easily change change the crop for any print session without changing the way the photos are displayed in PicaJet, if I print them again in a different format it's easy to manually choose a new crop.

I really like PicaJet's quick edits, but if I use Drag and Drop or PicaJet's "Open With" option to put the photos in PhotoRecord I lose any lighting changes made with quick edits. Is this what the "Print with..." option is for? (found under the File drop down menu) If so how do I add software to be used with the Print With dialog. Currently only ACDSee shows up and I've now uninstalled the trial version (PicaJet won).

Thanks. MCK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: