PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug in Flickr Uploader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gcoupe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Bug in Flickr Uploader Reply with quote

If I check the "send email to friends" box in the Uploader wizard, then my Outlook (version 2003) reports an error: "The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using".
The wizard is 1.1.0.28.

Thanks
gcoupe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Another Bug in Flickr Uploader Reply with quote

As well as the error message from Outlook whenever I use the Flickr Uploader (and I'm not selecting the "send email" checkbox), I also get an error code 3 - primary file not found.

Thanks
gcoupe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: And Another Bug in the Uploader Reply with quote

Screen 3 of the Uploader shows the Flickr photo Sets correctly, but even when I select one to upload into, the photos still end up in Root (i.e. not put into any set, not even the one I've chosen).

If I upload photos and take the "Add to a new one", then this does work - the new set is created in Flickr and the photo(s) added.

Oh, by the way, you have a typo on screen 1 of the Uploader - it should be "minutes", not "minites".

Thanks
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. We will fix it as soon as possible.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New PicaJet Flickr Uploader 1.1.0.34 is available to download.
- Fixed bug with uploading the images to an existing set
- Fixed bug with sending invitation by email
- Some small bugs fixed

http://www.picajet.com/download/plugins/FlickrUploader.exe
gcoupe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Bug in displaying sets Reply with quote

Thanks for 1.1.0.34. It's fixed the reported problems, but now I'm seeing another one.

On screen 3 is the ability to assign images to existing sets. This screen always seems to display only 6 out of my current 13 sets. Clicking the Refresh button sometimes works, and sometimes not (it either displays the same 6 groups, or it hangs altogether). One time, I got the email error reporting mechanism triggered, but then Picajet itself fell over, and the "report error to Microsoft" dialogue came up.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: