PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some ideas of improvements (and minor bugs)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicolas Kersalé

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: some ideas of improvements (and minor bugs) Reply with quote

Here is a little list of improvements I would be very pleased to see in one of the future versions of Picajet :

- allow the keyboard shortcuts to be user modified

- being able to organize the 'workspace', 'categorie', 'locate by' and 'properties' windows as we want, by moving them inside the main window.

- move the 'all file' category to a place where it would be always visible (next to the 'delete selected categories' for example) [already asked, I know !]

- add a 'create new folder' icon in the 'Browse for folder' window of the 'copy to folder' and 'move to folder' features

- add more user defined field (to show photo properties such as EXIF, Modified date, created Date ...) in the status bar, rather than only one currently.

minor bugs :

- sometimes, when selecting 'rating' in the user defined field of the status bar, and also selecting 'Show property name', the stars and the property name are one above the other (it always happens when de-selecting and then re-selecting the 'Show property name')

- when clicking on a category, the counter of images (at the left of the status bar) is not always right : sometimes I get things like : 54548043 of 1 image(s) !! and I have only 1 image in the workspace. after refreshing (press F5 key) the result is OK : 1 of 1 image(s)

Best regards

Nicolas.
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: some ideas of improvements (and minor bugs) Reply with quote

Thank you for suggestions.

Nicolas Kersalé wrote:

- being able to organize the 'workspace', 'categorie', 'locate by' and 'properties' windows as we want, by moving them inside the main window.

You may drag buttons on the right side of the header bar to move these windows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: