PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flickr Uploader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Flickr Uploader Reply with quote

Hi, I seem to be having a weird problem with the Flickr uploading thing. I'm using the latest version of Picajet FX (currently still trial), and I have Flickr uploader version 1.1.0.34.

I am trying to upload a few photos that have "nested" categories in PicaJet - e.g. UK->Brighton->Beach. When uploading them to flickr with the "use categories as tags" set to on, instead of having three separate tags (Uk, Brighton & beach) - the photos have a tag assigned "UKbrightonbeach" i.e. all one tag.

Is this a problem at flickr's end, a problem with the picajet categories, or the uploader.

Othe than this annoying thing, great software. If anyone can sort out this problem i may upgrade! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: