PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any chance to recover deleted CATEGORY?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Any chance to recover deleted CATEGORY? Reply with quote

I think there is something like a bug within PicaJet FX 2.5(438).

It happens to me 3 times already:
1. Select a category.
2. Select an image inside of it.
3. Click another one category (just by clicking “+” symbol ) in order to review it’s contents, but NOT to open it in a main window. All the images from the previous Category remaining the same within the main window. Your previously selected image remains “selected” and every details within the program windows remains “highlighted as selected” exactly the same, BUT
4. Push “Delete” button, and you’ll see different option: instead of “conformation of deleting AN IMMAGE FROM THE CATEGORY” you’ll see “conformation of deleting of the HOOL CATEGORY” !!! Such a big change!

I’ve got into this trouble already 3 times Evil or Very Mad When you work with a big collection for hours, you are kind of automatic with repeating actions. Of course I do understand the program logic, but this is JUST partly mistake of my, because the program behave in this case differently and DANGERAUSLY. So if you have a big collection this could be a serious problem to recover!

BEE VERY CAREFULLY by deleting ANITHING from ANYWHERE!!!

So, is there any chance to recover deleted CATEGORY ???

Regards,
William
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Any chance to recover deleted CATEGORY? Reply with quote

William wrote:
I think there is something like a bug within PicaJet FX 2.5(438).

It happens to me 3 times already:
1. Select a category.
2. Select an image inside of it.
3. Click another one category (just by clicking “+” symbol ) in order to review it’s contents, but NOT to open it in a main window. All the images from the previous Category remaining the same within the main window. Your previously selected image remains “selected” and every details within the program windows remains “highlighted as selected” exactly the same, BUT
4. Push “Delete” button, and you’ll see different option: instead of “conformation of deleting AN IMMAGE FROM THE CATEGORY” you’ll see “conformation of deleting of the HOOL CATEGORY” !!! Such a big change!

I’ve got into this trouble already 3 times Evil or Very Mad When you work with a big collection for hours, you are kind of automatic with repeating actions. Of course I do understand the program logic, but this is JUST partly mistake of my, because the program behave in this case differently and DANGERAUSLY. So if you have a big collection this could be a serious problem to recover!

BEE VERY CAREFULLY by deleting ANITHING from ANYWHERE!!!

This is standart program logic taking from Microsoft Windows Explorer. After clicking by "+" symbol you begin working with categories. To return working with images you must click in main window.

William wrote:

So, is there any chance to recover deleted CATEGORY ???

I am really sorry but you cannot recover deleted category.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: