PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can photos be removed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
photoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Can photos be removed? Reply with quote

I'm experimenting with the free Picajet before buying Picajet FX. How can I empty out the "All Files" category? I want to import a new batch of photos and work with them. Do I have to uninstall Picajet and reinstall it :?:
rct4905

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: deleting from albums Reply with quote

I havent done it yet, but I think I found your answer.
I chose a photo that I didnt care if it was deleted from my hard drive just in case.
I chose the photo by clicking it to highlight it.
right click on the photo. It gives you many options.

Remove from category
delete original from hard drive
remove from album

I would think if you did a control A or just simply highlight all the images within your album and did a right click, you would have the same options.

Ruth
photoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using the free version 2.5? I am. When I right click on the photo I get a long list of choices but none of them are the three you mentioned. However, if I click the bar just above the photos, it selects them all. Then I right click that bar and get a drop down menu. Then click "options" followed by "database" and I see "clear data base" but it is followed by an "fx" which seems to indicate that the free version doesn't allow removal of photos that have been imported (but the fx version does?). I guess I'll have to reinstall picajet to accomplish that.
photoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ruth, it works.
Select one or more pictures and hit the delete key is the quickest way. Or right click on a selected picture and click "delete", and then click "remove all from album". A Category is also easy to eliminate by right clicking it, then click "Delete" followed by "yes". But you must remove the pictures from the category before deleting it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: