PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PJ keeps crashing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowman1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: PJ keeps crashing Reply with quote

Dear Picajet,

I have been trying both the fee and the trial versions, on W98 and XP-SP2 respectively. I like the program - it has a lot of very good functions. But it is driving me mad that it is continually crashing. The problem seems to be using the right-click menu from the full-screen view. After this, the short-cut keys do not work, an eventually the program crashes (with access violations).

Please can this be fixed as a matter of urgency.

Thank you.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: PJ keeps crashing Reply with quote

snowman1 wrote:
Dear Picajet,

I have been trying both the fee and the trial versions, on W98 and XP-SP2 respectively. I like the program - it has a lot of very good functions. But it is driving me mad that it is continually crashing. The problem seems to be using the right-click menu from the full-screen view. After this, the short-cut keys do not work, an eventually the program crashes (with access violations).

Please can this be fixed as a matter of urgency.

Thank you.

Could you please send to support a t picajet.com the list of steps to reproduce the problem.
snowman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: any updates? Reply with quote

Hi Wizard, did you get my email with the info you requested? In the meantime I have stopped using full-screen view which (in conjunction with right-click) is where the problems lie.

Cheers
Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: