PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PJ 2.5 Fotki.com Upload freezes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vivadante

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: PJ 2.5 Fotki.com Upload freezes Reply with quote

Hi all,

since today I'm a new user to PicaJet. Very Happy The reason for installing the program was it's recommendation by Fotki.com. Also some of the features advertised on PicaJet's homepage seemed very interesting indeed.

So far the program works as described (and is fun to work with) except of the very feature (and plugin) I actually got and installed it for: the Fotki.com Uploader v.1.1.0.33 doesn't seem to get the job done it was designed for. Everytime I attempt to upload a couple of jpg images (ca. 20 pics, sized 1600 x 1200, to my Fotki account, each originally aprox. 160kb to 210kb, resized to 1024 x 768 by PJ's upload settings, all other settings turned off), the program (Plugin) freezes while having finished no more than something between one to ten uploads. It never get's around to get the whole job finished. Why is that?

The connection via browser to Fotki.com works just fine. The pics sent to the gallery show up too (after they made it to the folder allright), so the problem boils down to be handmade by the application. After freezing on me I have no choice but canceling the stuck process every time, going for another attempt on uploading the rest of those images left "un-uploaded" again.

Is this a program bug? Is there a workaround? Any suggenstions are appreciated!! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: