PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Manage Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgallen23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Auto Manage Photos Reply with quote

a great feature would be something similar to itunes where it auto manages your songs by putting them in directories corresponding to their artist/album. It would be great if picajet would do something similar to organize my photos into the correct directories.
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Auto Manage Photos Reply with quote

I disagree. One of the strengths of PicaJet is that it leaves your folder structure alone yet enables you to view your photos in an easy-to-find manner with categories. I have my own folder structure that I use - other people will invariably have their own (albeit different) systems. The point is that if the photos stay put and don't move you can easily organise your own filing and backup system, and use PicaJet to find those photos.

Also, in the case of music there is a simple folder hierarchy (artist-album). With photos it is more complicated as one picture will typically be in many categories.

- Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: