PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Improved automation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This is a good request
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

alex.theberge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Improved automation Reply with quote

When I open picasa or PSE (Photoshop Elements) they immediately import any media that is found, and any media I take out won't find it's way back again. On the other hand PicaJet tells me about new found media 5 - 10 minutes after I've opened the program, then shows me the stuff it didn't import, the same stuff I didn't want 10 times before! If there was some way to import new files in the background (with or without picajet open) so I can use the program in the meantime, and also keep from telling me about the files it didn't import time and time again that would be excellent. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: