PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thumbnail <---> Image views

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Thumbnail <---> Image views Reply with quote

A couple quick thoughts about the flow between the thumbnails view and the "full image view" (I forget exactly what its called)

-When double clicking on a thumbnail to view an image full size, allow the option to automatically hide the Categories/Locate By/Properties sidebars, to give more room for the image. I know there's a keyboard shortcut to go to full screen and a single button to click on the screen to hide them, but then I have to constantly toggle back and forth. 95% of the time, when I'm full viewing an image, I don't need to see either sidebar.

-Allow user to choose, or default to, what size (%) the image will be zoomed to when full viewed. Right now if I open one image, it defaults to Fit Image, but if I zoom in to 80%, and go back to thumbnail view, and then open a different image in full view, it opens at 80%, not at Fit Image. Is this a bug or intended behavior?

Thanks,
-B
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: