PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie - search by keywords

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torriben

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Newbie - search by keywords Reply with quote

Hello,

I've begun using Picajet a few hours ago, with a sample of 38 pics, simply divided in one category and 4 sub-categories : day 1,2,3 and 4. OK, simple.

Then I edited the metadata and added keywords to each pic. I have 4 different keywords.

Now I can't seem to be able to sort my pics by keywords. Maybe there is something obvious I have missed ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Torriben
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Newbie - search by keywords Reply with quote

Torriben wrote:
Hello,

I've begun using Picajet a few hours ago, with a sample of 38 pics, simply divided in one category and 4 sub-categories : day 1,2,3 and 4. OK, simple.

Then I edited the metadata and added keywords to each pic. I have 4 different keywords.

Now I can't seem to be able to sort my pics by keywords. Maybe there is something obvious I have missed ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Torriben

PicaJet doesn't support sorting by keywords because an image might contains several keywords.
Torriben

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the answer. I see your point, but maybe there is a way of seeing all the pictures that contain one given keyword ?

Torriben
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torriben wrote:
Thank you for the answer. I see your point, but maybe there is a way of seeing all the pictures that contain one given keyword ?

Torriben

If you wish to select all the pictures with ONLY Keyword1 please click on the categories option button ("...", between "search category" and "close category" buttons). On the appeared menu select Match Exact option.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: