PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fotki.com Uploader - No route to host error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Fotki.com Uploader - No route to host error Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just installed the Fotki.com Uploader plugin, but didn't get any further behind the first screen.

I found it a bit confusing to have the login field described as "Screen name". But do I assume right that it is the fotki.com user id / password ?

And then, the login ends with the error:

No route to host (Error #10065)

Unfortunately, I failed to find any description whatsoever about the plugin, login, trouble shooting etc. neither from Picajet nor Fotki side.

Can you please help with some hints?

Thanks,
Pavlina
andrewbond

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pavlina

I'm not from Picajet, but use the Fotki uploader a lot so...

Your right that the screen name is username. The 10065 error is from windows and simply says it can't find a connection to the internet. It may be that the connection isn't working, or that something is blocking it. I had similar problems with Norton Internet Security. If you have a firewall you may have to set it up to work.

It's worth persevering: we now have 8000+ photo's uploaded through the system. Just a quick word of warning: double check the resize options etc, as I think the default was to make them smaller.

You can message me if you have any queries.

Good luck

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: