PicaJet Forum has been moved to daminion.net/forum!
PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Password and Hidden files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ascaaear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Password and Hidden files Reply with quote

So what is the deal with the feature "show hidden files" in View menu. I tried the option to "hide ... from current set" when right-clicking on a category. But it is reseted when I click on another category.

I guess its something with hiding and showing pictures. But how does it work?

Second... I recently tried to set a protection in Tools > Option menu. I typed in the password twice (it was the first time). But when I want to "show hidden files" from View menu, it doesnt work. "Invalid password" it says... and the same when I try change it. I swear I use the correct password... how on earth can I reset the password?
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Password and Hidden files Reply with quote

Ascaaear wrote:
So what is the deal with the feature "show hidden files" in View menu. I tried the option to "hide ... from current set" when right-clicking on a category. But it is reseted when I click on another category.

There are two options in PicaJet with same "Hidden" part of its name Smile
1. "Hide from current set" feature temporary hides the images of the current category from the workspace. This effect take a place until another category will be selected.
2. "Main menu > Edit > Mark selected as Hidde". This feature marks the selected photos with special tag. You can view the pictures marked by this tag when your "View > Show Hidden" option is checked on. When you switched this feature off and then on, you will be promted for entering a password.

Quote:

Second... I recently tried to set a protection in Tools > Option menu. I typed in the password twice (it was the first time). But when I want to "show hidden files" from View menu, it doesnt work. "Invalid password" it says... and the same when I try change it. I swear I use the correct password... how on earth can I reset the password?

Please contact us directly to support. There is required some steps to recover your password.
Ascaaear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Password and Hidden files Reply with quote

Ok thanx. I didnt notice that.
But how do I reset the password protection for viewing hidden images?

Wizard wrote:
Ascaaear wrote:

There are two options in PicaJet with same "Hidden" part of its name Smile
1. "Hide from current set" feature temporary hides the images of the current category from the workspace. This effect take a place until another category will be selected.
2. "Main menu > Edit > Mark selected as Hidde". This feature marks the selected photos with special tag. You can view the pictures marked by this tag when your "View > Show Hidden" option is checked on. When you switched this feature off and then on, you will be promted for entering a password.

Quote:

Please contact us directly to support. There is required some steps to recover your password.
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Password and Hidden files Reply with quote

Ascaaear wrote:
Ok thanx. I didnt notice that.
But how do I reset the password protection for viewing hidden images?

Please contact us directly to support. There are some steps to recover your password.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: