PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't Add images from Files or Folders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stellar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Can't Add images from Files or Folders Reply with quote

The "add images from Files or folders" option won't work. I've added images from my camera just fine but can't get the images from my pictures folder into PicaJetFX

Help please!

John
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Add images from Files or Folders Reply with quote

stellar wrote:
The "add images from Files or folders" option won't work. I've added images from my camera just fine but can't get the images from my pictures folder into PicaJetFX

Help please!

John

Do you see any error or log messages?
Which type of files the imported folder has?
stellar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: can't add images from file or folder... Reply with quote

Wiz:

The folder has .jpg's but I don't even get that far. When I click on add images "from files and folders " (either the icon on the bottom of the window or by File>add images>from files and folders) I get an hourglass symbol for about 3 seconds and then nothing-

John
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: can't add images from file or folder... Reply with quote

stellar wrote:
Wiz:

The folder has .jpg's but I don't even get that far. When I click on add images "from files and folders " (either the icon on the bottom of the window or by File>add images>from files and folders) I get an hourglass symbol for about 3 seconds and then nothing-

John

Could you please go to Start. Then type Regedit. Then locate this key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\picajet.com\picajet\2.0\LastImportedDirs

And send me to support at picajet dot com the list of the last imported folders.

Do you unable to import files from begining to use PicaJet or are you been able to import files before?
stellar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: cant add images from files and folders... Reply with quote

I sent this info the the email address you listed also:

There is only one file listed and here's what the listing says.

Name (Default)
Type REG_SZ
Data (Value not set)

I have never been able to import. I just started using this app a few days ago. I upgraded from the free app. I only used the free app for 1 day before I switched to FX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Problems and Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: