PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few more batch rename options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: A few more batch rename options Reply with quote

It would be great if there were a few more options from which a new file name can be constructed in the batch rename dialog. So far date and caption and image size is available. I would like to have something like "current name" (so that you simply can add a date to the current filename, for example) and "counter" (to number images in a range of values). May be, there's more what other users would need.
Alex
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It would be great if there were a few more options from which a new file name can be constructed in the batch rename dialog. So far date and caption and image size is available. I would like to have something like "current name" (so that you simply can add a date to the current filename, for example) and "counter" (to number images in a range of values). May be, there's more what other users would need.

To use counter just type any number: "001", "23" e.g. and you may use separators: "_", "-"," ".
Erwin RETZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The counter function is fine for me as it is.
What I would appreciate is the possibility to use personal date formats like YYYYMMDD without the time, the separators or whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> Feature request & suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: