PicaJet User Forum Forum Index PicaJet User Forum
PicaJet - Digital Photo Management Software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Web Gallery category tree gone??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Web Gallery category tree gone?? Reply with quote

Older versions of PJ had an option to organize the Web Gallery pages under the category hierarchy - the left hand side of the window was a little DHTML nested list of all the categories relevant to the photos in the gallery. This was one of my favorite features of PicaJet. I can't seem to find it now (build 488); creation of the gallery just asks for how many thumbnails I want on a page, and dumps a pretty useless linear series of thumbnail pages.

Likewise, the old format would allow three levels of image size drill-down:

A page with many icons >
a page with ~640px image >
full resolution image.

This too appears to be gone - the last level (full resolution image) is not exported to the gallery. Sad

Has the old gallery format really been axed? I just spent about 20 hours building a tree of categories and annotating 470 images to make a hierarchical gallery for work. Please tell me the feature is there somewhere, or if not that there will be a patched release in a couple days? I stayed up until 1am to get this done by tomorrow and it's clear that's not going to happen. Shocked

If I revert back to an older version of PicaJet, which build would I have to go to in order to get the old gallery back? Would my image database be safe if I migrated back to that version?

-CAT
Wizard
PicaJet Team

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Web Gallery category tree gone?? Reply with quote

This feature is present on the latest PicaJet version. To use it please selected the images and the click on the Burn to CD/DVD, then select Folder as destination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PicaJet User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: